poetry and shorts on flow states of various kinds, occasional explorations into clutch states, ebbing.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A parade of zealots


Anticipation.

Dark rituals: 
through gaskets, we are birthed.

geese in the duckweed, green
ducks in the lemna, the slave built the limnion
of stagnant rushes, and shallow mud
[kanał] a noun.


 no olympus on the water,   just 
 rocky eddy turns and  
 microsurfs, a parade of: 

 ZEALOTS 


 I will break my bread at 
 the edge of the river,  
 greeting dawn where few  have tread or swam, 
 and the eagle will break it  with me, and in this 
 breaking we will also be 
 reborn. 

 błask. the sharp red dawn   over 
 pointed river surface 
 what you see 
 may not matter compared to 


 the deeps’  stealthy teeth. 


 against great slumber and waters’ uphill return 
 I against I. 


 calm before the plunge, oceanic side surfs
 over where the light don't shine. 


 goddamn apes. munched. 


the sycamore seeds pillow  among
old blast holes, and angled stone wreckage
protecting the outfall. 
life collects
at the high water line.


in traffic, it’s all savagery, no rules nor decency
just cold blooded power plays - squinting into the sun
past the baby’s windowshade.

over the buried creek bed \
I will drink the water and 
hang me out to dry.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers